Well this past week was a doozie to say the least. Not only did I work a full time week, I went over time. You know it’s going to be a long week when on Monday you work at 10.5 hour day. It was a week full of progress at work though and I hope for today to be a progressive day at home. Yesterday we spent the day tidying up. I’ll catch you up with what’s been up lately this week, along with Nicole (maybe not today since she’s on her way to WDW) and Katy. Please link up with us below and share what’s been up with you lately using our prompts or your own!
If you’re here from Sparkly Ever After, welcome! The links to the free printables are below. If you’re not, make sure you check out www.sparklyeverafter.com to see where I’m guest posting today.
Instructions for the printable::
- Make sure you have Adobe Acrobat installed, these are both PDF files
- Before you print, click “fit to page”
- Heavier weight paper, like card stock, is recommended over plain computer paper
- They’ll print with blank backs to write a personal message on the back if need be
- Grab your coloring utensils and customize to your heart’s delight!
Welcome to week 16 of Sunday Lately, a link up I co-host with Katy and Nicole. It’s late but getting it done nonetheless. That’s gotta be worth something! Want to share your life of late? Link up with us! Use our prompts or your own.
This week’s prompts are Planning, Loving, Reading, Wishing, Feeling.