My Favs on Thursday is a weekly link up with my best bloggy buddies Katy and Nicole and share our favorite thing of the week.So, the goal in skipping the blog post I actually had planned and finished for yesterday was to get caught up on all my blog reading and save the post. It didn't happen. I'm such a bad blog reader lately. Blogs are always my favorite thing any day of the week, but this week, My Favs on Thursdays is the Target Dollar Spot.
This is no new found love. The affair is long in the making. It just seems to have gotten better with time, just like any healthy relationship. Target just keeps putting better stuff over there too. Over the past few years I've gotten decorative mason jars there, coupon holders, trash cans, goo be gone, batteries, beach toys, garden tools, lotions, all kinds of Star Wars stuff from May the Force this year. Yeah it's kind of taken on the identity of a Dollar General, where everything is generally a dollar, but the stuff over there is so adorable and useful! These are some of my favorite crafty finds:
- Pink Jute:: I use this to tie my Poshmark packages up pretty like. 60 feet for a $1
- Alphabet stamps:: Entire alphabet for $2!!! What?! Yes.
- Glitter tape:: I use this stuff when ever it suits me. 60 feet for $1
- Jumbo paper clips:: These came in a pack of four for $1 and are perfect for clipping in extra stuff I need to tend to in my planner
- Bakers Twine:: 20 yards for $1. Yeah. I'm not running out of twine for a while.
- Decorative tray:: I was most excited about this. I have several and they're all going into a DIY project that I started months ago and hope to finish and share on the blog this month. Cute hexagon design, bright colors. $1. Super useful too!
What have you found that you love in the Target dollar spot? What are your favorites this week? Don't forget to link up with the three of us. We'd love to know!
Also don't forget to enter my Pink Blush giveaway going on this week:
a Rafflecopter giveaway